Friday, November 14, 2008

"You Freegen Bum!"


For Halloween Jam and I showed up to the party dresses as bums. It wasn't to hard. All I did was hang a cardboard sign around my neck, carried around a Starbucks cup asking everyone for change, bummed beers off everyone there and collected all the cans from the party.


At one point I looked at Jam and asked him if his disability check from the goverment had come in yet and we just died laughing because I wasn't joking. We really are homeless... and a couple of bums. We both slept in a tent in Rob's backyard that night.
We're really doin it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new tablet would be a further extension of these
concepts and yet another step into the future of computing for Apple.
This glass would cost less than $1000 and would be available to almost all the people
in Britain. Committee on Gulf War and Health: Health Effects of Serving in the Gulf War, Update 2009.


my site Latest Daily News